Tree library

Jiri

Hello,

Does anyone know of a decent tree library which works well with
mootools 1.2?

Thanks
Jiri

Re: Tree library

RobMaggi

What do you exactly mean with "tree library"? An XMLDom library?

Rob

On 3 Ago, 21:37, Jiri <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know of a decent tree library which works well with
> mootools 1.2?
>
> Thanks
> Jiri

Re: Tree library

Guillermo Rauch
I think he means something like mootree, the MSExplorer-like tree menu.

--
Guillermo Rauch
http://devthought.com