Re: [Moo] Digest for mootools-users@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Clain
Remove

"position: absolute"

from the css class ".search form"

You need to position absolute the links not the search box.

Cheers!!!

Thanks
Clain D'silva

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 6:13 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/mootools-users/topics

    Jeff Dunlap <[hidden email]> Jul 22 11:55PM -0700

    Dear MooTools Users,

    http://jsfiddle.net/jeff_j_dunlap/X65UJ/

    The code to my fiddle works fine on my machine under IE8. When using FF,
    Chrome, or Opera, the search area to type into does not let me focus or
    type into it and I just can't figure out why.

    If you remove the div named #slide_wrapper from the HTML, you will see that
    it works fine in all of the browsers above except that the results div
    becomes transparent and the body contents shows through.

    I am hoping that someone can help me figure out what is happening. Thank
    you.

Re: [Moo] Digest for mootools-users@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

underscore_05
See

I removed the margin-top of search_results and added top margin to slide_wrapper.

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 8:43 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/mootools-users/topics

    Jeff Dunlap <[hidden email]> Jul 22 11:55PM -0700

    Dear MooTools Users,

    http://jsfiddle.net/jeff_j_dunlap/X65UJ/

    The code to my fiddle works fine on my machine under IE8. When using FF,
    Chrome, or Opera, the search area to type into does not let me focus or
    type into it and I just can't figure out why.

    If you remove the div named #slide_wrapper from the HTML, you will see that
    it works fine in all of the browsers above except that the results div
    becomes transparent and the body contents shows through.

    I am hoping that someone can help me figure out what is happening. Thank
    you.

Respectfully yours,
Richard Neil T. Roque