Quantcast

[Moo] Sortables and links

MooTools Users mailing list
Hi all,

http://jsfiddle.net/7ykf3pmf/

quick test of what I am talking about.

I have a series of images that form a slider..you click the image to edit or you drag them around to re-order.

It works fine except that when you drag the image no copy is visible though you can see the extra element being created.

In the fiddle above if you pad out the containing element you can grab the area outside the link and everything works as expected, but if the link occupies the entire element the drag doesnt work I am guessing that the two events..clicking/dragging are getting messed up somewhere.

Anyone have any ideas how I can make this work as in the first row of sortables in the fiddle but with a link element occupying the whole draggable element..?

Thanks and I am loving that Mootools is off and running again =)