[Moo] Internet Explorer 11

Shrike-4
Hello,

do you know any problem with IE 11?

I found this article:

and I'm a little worried, in some projects the latest used version is still 1.2.6, and with mootools 1.4.5 the ua.match in the Browser section, for example, fail with the new user agent.

Re: [Moo] Internet Explorer 11

Barry van Oudtshoorn
Yes, the UA matching will undoubtedly fail with IE11's new UA string.
But that's kinda the reason they changed it! IE11 is a fully capable
modern browser, on par with Firefox and Chrome -- so it shouldn't need
any special casing.

Have you tried running your projects under IE11 yet?

On 03/07/13 21:51, Shrike wrote:

> Hello,
>
> do you know any problem with IE 11?
>
> I found this article:
>
> http://www.nczonline.net/blog/2013/07/02/internet-explorer-11-dont-call-me-ie/
>
> and I'm a little worried, in some projects the latest used version is
> still 1.2.6, and with mootools 1.4.5 the ua.match in the Browser
> section, for example, fail with the new user agent.
> --
>
> ---

Barry van Oudtshoorn
www.barryvan.com.au