Quantcast

[Moo] How to Convert Locale Specific Strings to Numbers

[Moo] How to Convert Locale Specific Strings to Numbers

Suzanne

I am trying to convert strings to numbers. The number strings are formatted with the specific locales. I use string.toInt(), in conjunction with Locale.use(), but it doesn't work. Is there's a solution in Mootools?

Re: [Moo] How to Convert Locale Specific Strings to Numbers

Sérgio Crisóstomo
Hi Suzanne
can you give a example? Is it currencies you are working with?

/Sergio

On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 7:29 PM, Suzanne <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am trying to convert strings to numbers. The number strings are formatted with the specific locales. I use string.toInt(), in conjunction with Locale.use(), but it doesn't work. Is there's a solution in Mootools?

Re: [Moo] How to Convert Locale Specific Strings to Numbers

Dimitar Christoff
don't. use numeral.js

On Sunday, June 14, 2015, Suzanne <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am trying to convert strings to numbers. The number strings are formatted with the specific locales. I use string.toInt(), in conjunction with Locale.use(), but it doesn't work. Is there's a solution in Mootools?

Dimitar Christoff

"JavaScript is to JAVA what hamster is to ham"
@D_mitar - https://github.com/DimitarChristoff