[Moo] FX.Slide with absolute positioned div

[Moo] FX.Slide with absolute positioned div

Jeff Dunlap
Dear MooTools Users,

http://jsfiddle.net/jeff_j_dunlap/X65UJ/

The code to my fiddle works fine on my machine under IE8. When using FF, Chrome, or Opera, the search area to type into does not let me focus or type into it and I just can't figure out why.

If you remove the div named #slide_wrapper from the HTML, you will see that it works fine in all of the browsers above except that the results div becomes transparent and the body contents shows through.

I am hoping that someone can help me figure out what is happening.  Thank you.

[Moo] Re: FX.Slide with absolute positioned div

Clain
Remove

"position: absolute"

from the css class ".search form"

You need to position absolute the links not the search box.

Cheers!!!

On Tuesday, July 23, 2013 12:25:04 PM UTC+5:30, Jeff Dunlap wrote:
Dear MooTools Users,

http://jsfiddle.net/jeff_j_dunlap/X65UJ/

The code to my fiddle works fine on my machine under IE8. When using FF, Chrome, or Opera, the search area to type into does not let me focus or type into it and I just can't figure out why.

If you remove the div named #slide_wrapper from the HTML, you will see that it works fine in all of the browsers above except that the results div becomes transparent and the body contents shows through.

I am hoping that someone can help me figure out what is happening.  Thank you.

[Moo] Re: FX.Slide with absolute positioned div

underscore_05
See

I removed the margin-top of search_results and added top margin to slide_wrapper.

Cheers

Noong Martes, Hulyo 23 2013 14:55:04 UTC+8, si Jeff Dunlap ay sumulat:
Dear MooTools Users,

http://jsfiddle.net/jeff_j_dunlap/X65UJ/

The code to my fiddle works fine on my machine under IE8. When using FF, Chrome, or Opera, the search area to type into does not let me focus or type into it and I just can't figure out why.

If you remove the div named #slide_wrapper from the HTML, you will see that it works fine in all of the browsers above except that the results div becomes transparent and the body contents shows through.

I am hoping that someone can help me figure out what is happening.  Thank you.

[Moo] Re: FX.Slide with absolute positioned div

Jeff Dunlap
Thank you both so much for taking the time to help me out with the problem I had.

Best regards,

Jeff