[Moo] Builder page - interactive selection not work in Firefox?

[Moo] Builder page - interactive selection not work in Firefox?

Papouch
Hi, In Firefox 44 does not work interactive selecting check boxes. It's a mistake for me, or else?
Picture for illustration:

Thanks,
Lukas

Re: [Moo] Builder page - interactive selection not work in Firefox?

Sérgio Crisóstomo
Hi Lukas,

looks like its a CSS issue. The class is being applied by the JavaScript.
I will check it out later today if no one beats me to it.

Thanks!
/Sergio